Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Challenge a Day...


During our time here at Brown, we’ve met, faced, and overcome many challenges. 

(To be continued...)

I’m really having the time of my life here. On a more melancholic note, today marks the end of our second week. After seeing the one and two weekers packing their bags for departure, I realized that in one week, that will be us. Sadly we have so little time left in this place that I now call home, but I am excited nonetheless to face whatever new challenges I may meet in the third and last week here at Brown University.

Tomorrow is the Summer@Brown sponsored trip to Boston. Since I missed out on the Newport trip last week, I'll be greatly looking forward this to excursion to do some sightseeing outside Providence.

No comments:

Post a Comment