Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ready, Set, Brown!

Waking up this morning was very exciting for me. I couldn't believe that in just a few hours I would be getting on a plane to head off to what many people call my future. I finally see that all my hard work is finally paying off. Although, it is very nervewrecking for me to think that I will be gone from home for three weeks and not be able to have my family close to me whenever I feel stuck, I know that this trip will be worth all the home sickness that I may run into. This trip will be a life-changing experience from which I will put in practice what I learn for the rest of my life.

I am all set!
I am all set and ready to head off to Brown all that I wait for now is the wonderful none-tiring hour of 2:45 a.m. I am so excited, and can't wait to get on the plane that will take me off to one of the best decision I have ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment