Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Clothes, New Shoes, & New Port!

Hanging With the Girls :)
Waking up at 6:00 in the morning on a weekend was so not part of my plan. I woke up really grumpy, because I couldn't fall back asleep, and I really needed to rest. I tried my best to close my eyes and go back to sleep, but it was impossible. Since I couldn't go back to sleep I decided to start getting ready for my trip to New Port. I was so sleepy and lost track of time. By the time I was headed out to breakfast it was already late and I had to run everywhere in order for the bus not to leave me. I am glad that I didn't miss the bus, and  arrived just in time when everybody was being boarded on. I got on and ended up falling asleep on Molly's lap.

Once at New Port Molly, Iris, and I decided to stick together and explore the wonderful stores and beautiful beach of New Port. We walked and walked and walked all around, going into stores and buying gifts for our family and friends. After buying gifts we headed towards the beach which was a good distance away, but worth the walk. After enjoying the view of the beach we headed back to where the buses would soon bring us back to our dorms.

New Port Beach
Look at the Seashell Molly Found!
New Port was such a pretty and enjoyable place to be at and I hope that I could go back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment