Thursday, July 5, 2012

The End of the Line

This was our last night at Brown, and while I was able to run over to Antonio's for a great slice of pizza (or three), I've realized i didn't get to do nearly as much as I would've wanted to do in Providence. Not that I never went out and saw the sights, there were just too many things to cover, it was impossible to get a chance to see everything. That is one of the many reasons why I wish I could spend just a few more days at Brown.
Today was our second to last class, and Emily and I were ecstatic when we somehow managed a 5 on the practice AP test. Granted, it was a test with a partner and notes, but to be able to get a 5 even then surprised me, since we had only been studying the material for two and a half weeks. Our Macroeconomics experience wasn't quite over however, as we still had to work on our group presentation discussing which country had the better banking system, the United States or China. We made great progress in just a few hours at the Rock, and in my completely biased opinion, the presentation looks pretty good.
I still can't believe this is my last night here, and there are way to many emotions swirling through my head to express, but while I am sad to leave Brown, I am excited to get home to my family just three days from now. I'm absolutely exhausted from packing and need as much rest as I can get for the presentation tomorrow, but I'll definitely be able to put coherent thoughts about my experience down tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment