Thursday, April 26, 2012

We Be Potlucking



I just wanted to repeat the experience of many of the students. It was such a pleasure to meet all of the Brown II students at the potluck on Tuesday. After meeting the parents, it is easy to understand how they have raised such outstanding young people. And I am absolutely confident that they will be in excellent hands with Jackie Timmes and enjoy their week with Kat Williams.  I can't wait to have all 14 of the students together for that last week!

Also, this evening, several of the students from both cohorts met at El Cerrito High to develop their web page, a meeting that was totally initiated and organized by Emily Groves. The group consisted of Emily Groves, Emily Cain, Nick Shebek, Kelly Xi, David Fang, Ying-An Wang, and Abigail Serrnao. Did I miss anyone?
It was both entertaining and inspiring to see them all at work -- with one another, collaborating to produce an excellent product. I felt proud of each of them ---  so much so that I forgot to take a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment